Tuesday, January 05, 2010

RTFM - Capital letters by onscreen keyboard



You don't have to press the blue button to do capital letters. It can be done with a simple swipe, apparently.

So, I guess I've shoulda just read the manual for this one.

Anyways, you can swipe upwards while typing a letter on the onscreen keyboard on the N900. This will do a capital letter without requirering you to toggle between the two modes by pressing the designated onscreen button.

I got this from a guy complaining on talk.maemo.org about how this feature will apparently go away with the upcoming firmware.

I hope it isn't true though. I think it's pretty cool and I'm not afraid to admit that it was news to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I over nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the unscathed story.